Words you will never hear aboard the Starship Titanic. For a number
of reasons. For example:
- The Bridge and Navigation Suite is a sterile zone in which passengers
are never allowed for their own comfort and safety.
- The Titanic travels at such hitherto-unimagined speeds that computed
course-conflicts are well past before they have had a time to
- Thanks to the Anaxiomat® Fault-Intolerant systems, any collision
vector which did become dangerous would immediately acquire imminent-fault status
and thus be swiftly rendered inconceivable.
- The TrueDee® navigational system is based on 27-node hyperspatial
triangulation with 266-channel redundancy for sub-nanorad angular
resolution and P-D-Kwik® 4-axis control authority.
- EIQ® systems enhancements offer Better-Than-Expert® central control
analysis for non-algorithimic decision making via the Blaise-Sartre
(S.A.) eidetico-gestaltic Neur-O-Net® pattern recognition module.
- Anyway, it just can't happen. Not in Starlight Lines' flagship.
Not in Leovinus's masterpiece. Not in the Starship Titanic.